英语口语
问候客人1 Good morning,sir 早上好,先生。2 Good afternoon,madam 中午好,太太。3 Good evening,sir 晚上好,先生。4 Good nigh[db:cate]
[附近的酒店宾馆]酒店宾馆常用英语口语900句(完整版)

问候客人

1.Good morningsir. 早上好,先生。

2.Good afternoonmadam. 中午好,太太。

3.Good eveningsir. 晚上好,先生。

4.Good nightmadam. 晚安,夫人。

How are you 你好吗?

Finethank youand you 很好,谢谢,您呢?

Finethanks. 很好,谢谢。

5.How do you do 您好?

How do you do 您好!

6.Welcome to our hotel. 欢迎光临我们饭店。

7.May you enjoy your stay in our hotel. 祝您住店期间愉快。

8.Hope you had a good trip. 希望您旅途愉快。

9.Hope you have a good journey. 祝您旅途愉快。

10.Its nice to meet yousir. 见到您很高兴,先生。

11.Pleasant to meet yousir. My name is……见到您很高兴,先生。我叫×××

12.Welcome you backsir. 欢迎您回来,先生。

13.Nice to see you againmadam. 很高兴又见到您,夫人。

14.Goodbyethank you for coming. Please come again. 再见,感谢您光临,希望您再次光临。

15.Have a nice day. 祝您今天愉快。

16.Have a good evening. 祝您度过一个愉快的夜晚。

17.Have a good weekend. 祝您周末愉快。

18.Good night and have a good rest. 晚安,祝您休息好。

19.Good night and pleasant dreams. 晚安,祝您做个好梦。

20.Good night and rest well. Hope you will come back tomorrow. 晚安,祝您休息好,明天再来。

问候英语

21.Hope you a pleasant journey home. 祝您回程愉快。

22.Happy landing. 一路顺风。

23.What can I do for yousir?先生,请问我可以帮您吗?

24.May I help you?我可以帮您忙吗?

25.May I be of any assistance?我可以为您做些什么?

26.Is there anything I can do for you?我能为您做点什么?

27.Here you aresir. 先生,给您。

28.Sorry to have kept you waiting so longsir. 对不起,先生,让您久等了。

29.Thank you for waitingsir. 谢谢您的等候,先生。

30.Thank you. 谢谢。

Its my pleasure. 不用谢,很乐意为您效劳。

31.Its my duty. 这是我应该做的。

32.Thats all right. 不用谢。

33.Not at all. 不用谢。

34.Dont mention it. 不必介意。

35.Im afraid not. 恐怕不行。

36.Its not possible. 这不可能。

37.Im really sorrybut you see my difficulties. 真对不起,但希望您能体谅我的难处。

38.Im really sorry to hear that. 真抱歉听您这样说。

39.I beg your pardon. 对不起,请您再说一遍好吗?

40.Pardon mesir?先生,对不起,请您重复一遍,好吗?

问候客人(三)

41.Ill look into it. 我将会调查此事。

42.How are youIm glad to meet you here. 您好!在这里见到您真高兴。

43.We havent seen you for a long time. How are you getting along 我们好久没见面了,您好吗?

44.Wish you a successful visit. 祝您访问成功。

45.Merry Christmas!圣诞快乐!

46.Happy new year!新年快乐!

47.Wish you good luck!祝您好运!

48.Wish you a happy festival 祝您节日愉快!

49.After youpleasesir. 先生,您先请。

50.Thank you for your compliment. 谢谢您的赞扬。

51.Thank you for your kind understanding. 谢谢您的谅解。

52.Whats the matterMay I help you? 怎么了?我可以帮你吗?

53.I have come to say goodbye. 我是来告别的。

54.Id like to say goodbye to you all. 我要向你们大家告别了。

55.Goodbye thenand dont forget to keep in touch. 那么再见,别忘记了保持联系。

56.Goodbye thenand remember me to your parents. 那么再见,代我向您父母问好。

57.How long will you stay here?您在这里住多久?

58.May I show you to your roomsirHope youll enjoy your stay in our hotel. 先生,我带您到房间去,好吗?祝您在我们饭店居住愉快。

59.WendyId like you to meet my friendSam. 温迪,我给你介绍一下我的朋友,山姆。

60.How do you like Beijing?您觉得北京怎么样?

61.Whats your first impression of China?您对中国的初步印象如何?

62.How do you like our hotel 您觉得我们饭店怎么样?

63.Help yourself to dinnerplease. 请用餐。

64.We hope you will come and stay with us again. 希望您再次光临我们饭店。

65.We hope you had an enjoyable staysir. 先生,希望您在这里住的愉快。

66.Have a pleasant journey home. 祝您旅途愉快。

67.Thank you for choosing our hotelI hope you enjoy your stay. 谢谢您光临我们饭店,希望您在这里住的愉快。

68.Thank you very muchsir. Goodbyehope you have a good flight. 先生,非常感谢您。再见,希望您航程愉快。

69.We are very happy to have you here. Mr. brown. I do hope you are enjoying your stay with us. 布朗先生,我们非常高兴您住在我们饭店,我真心希望您在这里住的愉快。

70.See you tomorrowsir. 先生,明天见。

71.Pleasant journey home. 祝您归途愉快。

72.Is there anything else that I can do for you?您还有别的事情要我帮忙吗?

73.Will it trouble you?这会打扰您吗?

74.Would you mind if I ……?如果您不介意,我可以……吗?

75.If we have any shortcomingplease point it out. 照顾不周,请多指正。

76.Im sorry to disturb you. 对不起,打扰了。

77.Im sorryIts our fault. 对不起,这是我们的错。

78.Thanks for your reminding. 谢谢您的提醒。

79.Well try our best to take some measures so that you can be satisfied. 我们将立即采取措施,使您满意。

80.Good morningRoom Reservationmay I help you?早上好,客房预订处,请问我可以帮助您吗?

138.Would you please complete this registration form?请您填写一下这张登记表,好吗?

139.Could you please put your nationality theresir?先生,请将您的国籍写在这。

140.May I ask you to put your name in block capitals?请用大写字母写您的名字好吗?

141.Whats your occupationplease?请问您的职业?

142.Whats your address in your native countryplease?请问您在本国的地址?

143.Could you sign your nameplease?请您签一下名,好吗?

144.Ill need your signature. 我需要您的签名。

145.Sign hereplease. 请在这签。

146.Would you put your signature hereplease?请您在这签一下名,好吗?

147.May I see your passportplease?我可以看看您的护照吗?

148.Have you got any identification?您有什么可以证明您身份的吗?

149.Here is your keyhope you enjoy your stay in our hotel. 这是您的钥匙,祝您住店愉快。

150.Could you please put your key on the Reception Counter when you are out for the sake of safety?为安全期间,请您在外出时把房间钥匙放到接待台来好吗?

151.Could you keep your room key until you check out?请您在住点期间自己保管钥匙,直到离店。

152.The porter will show you to your room.行李员会领您去您的房间的。

153.Your room number is 502. on the fifth floor. 您的房号是502房,在5楼。

154.The porter will take your luggage and show you the way. 行李员会为您提行李,并为您领路。

155.Im afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waitingpleaseWe are very sorry for the inconvenience. 恐怕您的房间还没有整理好,希望您不会介意在这里等一下,给您带来的不便真对不起。

156.Our checkin time is 12 noonIm afraid we have no vacant rooms now. would you mind waiting until then?我们登记入住的时间是中午12点,恐怕现在没有空房,烦请您等到那是好吗?

157.Unfortunatelywe are fully booked for tonightwould you like me to get you a room in another hotel?很抱歉,我们今晚的房间已全部订满,我帮您联系另外一家酒店,好吗?

158.Please wait a momentI have to check if there is a room available. 请稍等,我要查一下看是否有空房间可以出租。

159.As a hotel policywe require one days room charge as a deposit for guests without reservation. 饭店规定没有预订的客人入住需交一天的房费押金。

160.The room rate is 135 per day including 10 service charge. 房费是每天135美元,包括10%的服务费。

161.Room-to-room calls can be made from your roomplease dial room number directly. 在房间内可拨打房间与房间的电话,请直接拨号。

162.Half-day room rate will be charged if you check out after 12:00 noon. 如果您在中午12:00点以后退房将加收半天房费。

163.Full-day room rate will be added if you check out after 6:00pm.如您在下午6点以后退房将收全天房费。

164.No additional charge is required for children under 12 sharing parents room without extra bed. 12岁以下儿童与父母同床不收加床费。

165.All reservation are held until 6:00pm unless guaranteed or informed earlieras a hotel policy. 饭店规定,除保证类预订或提前预订外,其他预订均保留房间至预订日当天下午6点。

166.Rates are subject to change by the hotel management without a prior notice. 饭店房价若有变更,恕不另行通知。

167.We have special corporate rates for certain commercial accounts. 我们对某些商业团体实行特别价格。

168.Please show me your passport or some other identification. 请让我看一下您的护照或其他能证明您身份的证件。

169.Im due to check out tomorrowbut Id like to extend my stay by two or three days. 我应该明天离店,但我想延长两至三天离店。

换房续住

170.May I have your name and room and room numberplease?请问您的姓名和房号。

171.Just a momentplease. Ill check our room available for the next three days. 请稍等,我查一下后三天的各房可出租情况.

172.Thank you for waitingsir. Im afraid our hotel is fully booked for the next week. 让您久等了,先生,谢谢。恐怕下周我们饭店的客房都订满了。

173.But we may have cancellationscould you check with us at 8:00pm this evening. 但我们可能取消预订的客房,您今晚8点再与我们核对一下好吗?

174.Im sorrybut we are expecting several tour groups to arrive todaywe are booked solid. 对不起,今天我们将有几个旅行团队到达,我们的房间已全部订满。

175.Shall I contact another hotel for you?让我帮您联系另一家饭店,好吗?

176.Could I keep the room this afternoonMy fight doesnt leave until 6:15pmand I dont want to wait around at the airport all day.

我能把房间保留到今天下午吗?我的航班要到下午6:15分才起飞,我不想整天呆在机场。

177.If we werent so heavily bookedwe could let you stay in the room free of charge. 假如我们的客房没有订满的话,我们可以让您免费住半天。

178.If you really want to keep your room this afternoonwell have to charge you 50 of the price. 如果您真想保留房间到今天下午,我们得加收您半天房费。

179.Never mindthen. You can keep your luggage at the Bell Service until 5:00pm free of charge. 不要紧,您可以免费将您的行李寄存在行礼部到下午5点。

180.Im afraid that air conditioner in your room needs repairing. We would like to request you to change your room. 恐怕您房间的空调需要维修,我们想请您换一下房间。

181.What time is the most convenient for you to change your roomsir?… sorry for the inconvenience. 对您来说什么换房最方便,先生?…… 给您带来不便真抱歉。

182.We could move your luggage to the new room while you are outbut could you take any valuables with you?在您外出期间,我们可以帮您把行李搬至新房间内,不过您要事先把贵重物品带走。

183.You may pick up your new room key 502 from the Reception Counter when you return. 您回来时可以在接待台领您新房间502号的钥匙。

184.Could you leave your former room key at the Front Desk when you go outplease?您外出时请把您原房间钥匙放在总台好吗?

185.Thank you very much indeedsir. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Hope you have a nice day. 真的非常谢谢您,先生。给您带来不便真抱歉,希望您愉快。

186.Well extend the reservation for you.我们可以为您延长预订。

187.Well make the room change for you.我们可以给您换个房间。

188.You may keep the room till 3:00pmif you wish.如果您愿意,可以将房间保留到下午300

189.How many nights do you wish to extend?你希望延长住店几个晚上?

190.How much longer would you like to stay?您想再住多久?

191.The hotel is full and there will be someone taking your room. Well keep your luggage if you like.

我们饭店现已住满,您的房间已预订给别人,如果您愿意,我们可以为您保管行李。(适用于客人想中午结帐后保留房间至下午的情况)

192.Im afraid youll have to vacate your room by 11amI must apologize for the inconvenience. 非常抱歉,恐怕要请您在商务11点前搬出房间了。给您带来不便,我表示歉意。

193.Your room has been booked for tomorrow. Would you mind changing a room?您的房间明晚已预订给别人了。请您换一个房间,好吗?

194.AExcuse mewhere can I send a cable

对不起,请问在哪可以发电报。

B Walk straight aheadthere is a post office on the right.

直走,在您右手边有一个邮局。

问询服务

195.AI want to change some moneywhere is the bank

我想兑换一些钱,请问银行在哪?

BGo upstairs from here and then turn left. Its next to the post office.

请从这里上楼然后左拐,就在邮局旁。

196.You can get your money changed at the cashiers office.您可以在收银处兑换外币。

197.There is a shop on the ground floor. It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes. 商店在一楼,有中、外香烟出售。

198.There is a coffee shop on the second floor and snacks are served there all day.咖啡厅在二楼,全天供应快餐。

199.We have a Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant. Which one do you prefer?我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,您更喜欢哪一种?

200.There is a recreation centre on the ground floor. You can play billiardstable tennisbridge and go bowling. 一楼有康乐中心,在那里可以打台球、乒乓球、桥牌和保龄球。

201.Breakfast is served in your room from 7am till 10am. If you wish to have breakfast in your roomask for Room Service on the phone. 早餐送餐服务是从早上7点至上午10点。如果您想在房间用早餐,请打电话要送餐服务。

202.For all enquiries just lift your telephone receiver and ask for Reception. 您如果需要问询什么事,可以打电话给前厅接待。

203.Apart from the recreation centrewe also have a health club on the second floor. 除了娱乐中心以外,我们在二楼还有一个健身俱乐部。

204.You can buy some stamps and postcards in the post office.您可以在邮局买邮票和明信片。

205.A: Could you direct us to the restaurant?请问去餐厅怎么走?

BYesIll show you the way myself. 我亲自领你们去。

206.A: wheres the coffee shopplease? 请问咖啡厅在哪?

B: Go straight through the cafeteria and restaurant and youll find it just in front of you. 径直走,穿过自助餐厅和餐馆您会看到它正在您面前。

207.A: I wonder if you could tell me where the health club is?您 是否能告诉我健身房在哪?

B: Its round here to the left. Follow the sign marked sauna and its just next door to that. 从这向左拐。顺着蒸汽浴的标志走,健身房就在蒸汽浴旁边。

208.A: Where is the phone boothplease?请问电话亭在哪?

B: Along there to your leftmadam. Its just past the Business Centre opposite the elevator. 向左走,走过商务中心,就在电梯对面。

210A: Is this the right way for the souvenir shop?到礼品商店,从这走,对吗?

B: Yesit is. Along the corridorpast the newsstand and the library. 使得,顺着楼梯走下去,走过报刊亭和图书馆就是商店。

211.A: Is the lobby bar somewhere hereabouts?大堂吧就在附近吗?

B: Its right behind yousir. But Im afraid theyre not open till 11:00 oclock. 酒吧就在您身后,先生。但是恐怕11点以后才开始营业。

212.A: Am I going the right way for the tennis courts?去网球场是这条路吗?

B: Along the corridor to your rightturn leftgo down the stairsalong a bit further and out into the yard. 顺着您右手那个楼梯走,然后左拐,下楼再往前走一点,出门进了院子就是网球场。

213.A: Im looking for the conference room No4.我要找4号会议室。

B: They are all facing the open lounge. Along to your rightpast the elevators and up the stairs. 会议室都在休息厅对面,顺着右边走,走过电梯,上楼就是。

214.A: Can I get a copy of the New York Times here?我能在这买到纽约时报吗?

B: The newsstand has a wide selection of foreign newspapers and magazines.我们报刊亭有各种外国报纸和杂志供您选择。

215.A: What is the basic rate for taxis here?这里出租车的基价是多少?

B: Its about 1.2 each kilometerbut the rate double when exceeding 10 kilometersand there is night rate for after 10 oclock at night. 大约1公里1.2元,但是超过10公里以后加倍收费,并且晚上10点以后实行夜间收费价格。

216.A: Can I get something hot at this hour of night. 在晚上这个时间,我是否还能吃上点热的东西?

B: Yesover there in the coffee shopits closes midnight.可以,那边的咖啡厅半夜才关门。

217.A: Id like to book two flight tickets for Shanghai for the 11th. 我要订两张11日去上海的机票。

B: The travel agency in the hotel takes all kinds of booking. 饭店旅行社代办各种预定票。

218.A: When do the shops close around here?这附近的商店一般几点钟关门?

B: Around 8 oclock in the evening. 晚上8点左右。

219.There is a free supply of soft drinks in the coffee shop at this hour. 咖啡厅现在免费供饮软饮料。

220.You can use the sports equipment free of charge in the health club. 您可以免费使用健身房的运动器械。

221.Sports equipment is available at a small charge of 2 Yuan per hour. 使用运动器械每小时收费2元。

222.Sports equipment is available free of charge. 运动器械是免费提供的。

223.We do not charge for admission to the health club. 进健身房不收费。

224.Our charge for sports equipment is four dollars per hour. 我们运动器械以一小时4美元的标准收费。

225.Can you suggest someplace where I can have fun?你能告诉我哪里可以娱乐吗?

226.There is a billiard room on the first floor. 一楼有一个台球室。

227.Sometimes performances are given in the hotel. 饭店里有时有文艺演出。

228.Do you have a swimming pool here?这里有游泳池吗?

229.Is there a dance hall here?这里有舞厅吗?

230.What kind of performances are there?都有些什么文艺演出?

231.Ohthere are acrobatics or performances given by song and dance ensembles. 有时有杂技、音乐会、歌舞等。

232.Could you help me get a taxi?您替我要辆出租车好吗?

233.Where do you want to go?您想去哪里?

234.Do you want to make a single trip or a round trip?您是要单程,还是要往返?

行李服务

235.Good afternoonsir. Welcome to the International Hotel. 下午好,先生,欢迎光临国际大酒店。

236.How many pieces of luggage do you have?请问您一共有几件行李?

237.Ill show you to the Reception Desk. This wayplease. 我带您到接待台,这边请。

238.Ill put your suitcases by the post over there. 我把您的行李放在那边的柱子那里。

239.A bellman will show you to your room when you have finished checking in. 您办理完住点手续后,行李员将带您到您的房间。

240.Good eveningsir. Ill show you to your room. You have two suitcases and one briefcase. Is this correct?晚上好,先生。我将带您到您的房间去。您有两只箱子和一只手提箱,对吗?

241.Is there anything breakable in your briefcase?您的手提箱里有易碎的东西吗?

242.Please follow mesir. Your elevator is this way. 请跟我来,您的电梯在这边。

243.Watch your stepsir. And come this wayplease. 您走好,先生,请这边走。

244.This is your roomsirafter yousir. May I put your suitcases here?这是您的房间,先生。您请进,我可以把您的箱子放在这吗?

245.Here is your room keysir. Is this the correct number of bags?先生,这是您的房间钥匙,您的行李件数对吗?

246.Over here is the switch for the bedside lampand this is the volume control for the TV and this is the channel selector. 这是床头灯开关,这是电视音量开关,这是电视频道开关。

247.If you require anything you can call the Assistant Manager. 如果您有事要询问,您可以打电话给大堂副理。

248.How many bags do you have all?您一共有几个包?

249.Is this all your luggage?这是您全部的行李吗?

250.May I help you with you bagssir?先生让我帮您拿行李,好吗?

251.Just a momentIll bring a luggage cart.请稍等一下,我去推辆行李车来。

252.Would you mind taking these bottles with you?您是不是能提着这几个瓶子?

253.Could you take this camera with yousir?先生,您是不是能吧这个照相机带在身上?

254.Just a momentplease. The elevator will be here soon. 请稍等一会,电梯一会就下来。

255.This elevator doesnt go up to the guest rooms. 这个电梯不通客房。

256.Please take this elevator for the restaurant. 请乘这个电梯去餐厅。

257.This is an express elevator for the restaurant. 这是去餐厅的特快电梯吗?

258.If you would like to go to the restaurant on the top floorplease change elevators at the 15th floor. 如果您想去顶层餐厅,请在15层换梯。

259.Here is a brochure explaining hotel service. 这里有本小册子介绍饭店各项服务。

260.Your bags will be kept at the Bell Captains Desk. 您的包将存放在行李部。

261.You may pick up your bags from the Bell Captains Desk. 您可以到行李部取您的包。

262.Could you come down to the Bell Captains Desk with your claim tag to pick up your bagssir?先生,请您拿着行李牌到行李部来取您的包。

263.This is your claim tagsir. Well keep your luggage at the Bell Captains Desk. Could you pick it up thereplease

这是您的行李寄存卡,先生。我们将把您的行李寄存在行李部,请您到那里取行李,好吗?

264.A: Im going to check-out soon. Could you pick up my luggageplease?我马上就要离店了,你可以上来帮我拿行李吗?

B: Certainlysir. Well send a bellman immediately. May I have your room numberplease?没问题,先生。我们马上派一名行李员上来,请问您的房号是多少?

265.How much is the postage on these letters to Thailandplease?这些信寄到泰国邮资是多少?

266.Do you have EMS in the hotel?饭店里有特快专递服务吗?

267.Could you tell me how much this parcel is to France?请问这包裹寄到法国要多少钱?

268.Whats the surcharge on this express letterplease?这封快信的附加费是多少?

269.Could you tell me much it costs to send a letter airmail from here to Beijing?你能否告诉寄封航空信到北京要多少费用?

270.Ill have to weigh it firstits a little overweight. Youll have to pay extra. 我要先称一下,这封信有些超重,您必须付些额外费用。

271.Whats the postage for this parcel to Xianplease?请问这只包裹寄到西安要多少钱?

272.Let me weight it first10 Yuanplease. 让我先称一下,请付10元钱邮寄。

电话总机服务

273.International hotel. May I help you?国际大酒店,我可以帮您吗?

274.Im putting you throughsir. Im sorrytheres no answer. Would you like to leave a message or to call back?我给您接过去,先生。对不起,没有人听电话,您是留言还是再打过来?

275.Hold onplease. Ill put you through to the information?请别挂,我帮你转到前台问询。

276.Im sorrysir. But the managers line is busy. Ill call you back when it is free. 对不起,先生。经理电话占线,线路通时我给您打过来。

277.Ive got the managers office for yousir. The line is free.我已帮您接通了经理办公室电话,先生。电话占线了。

278.This is the operatormay I help you?这是总机,我可以帮您吗?

279.We have a computer wake-up serviceplease dial 5 first and then the wake-up time. 我们有电脑叫醒服务,请先拨5,然后拨叫醒时间。

280.Our computer will record the time and your room number. 电脑将记录下您的叫醒时间和房号。

281.Excuse me for asking but which country are you calling?对不起,请问您要往哪个国家打电话?

282.Which country are you callingplease?请问您要哪个国家?

283.Which citypleasedo you know the city area code?请问时哪个城市?您知道区号吗?

284.May I have the numberplease?请问电话号码是多少?

285.Could you please tell me the telephone number?请您告诉我电话号码。

286.Could you please tell me the partys full name and telephone numberplease?请告诉我您要通话的对方的全名和号码,好吗?

287.Whats your name and room numberplease 请问您的姓名和房号?

288.Could you repeat the numberplease?请您重复一下电话号码,好吗?

289.Would you like a pay call or a collect callmadam?女士,您是要拨直接付款电话还是要对方付款电话?

[附近的酒店宾馆]酒店宾馆常用英语口语900句(完整版)

http://m.jianqiaoenglish.com/79419.html

推荐访问:附近酒店宾馆查询 我附近的酒店宾馆
相关阅读英语口语 
热点推荐