商务英语
1 Wed like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quali[db:cate]
【商务英语口语素材】商务英语口语900句(一)

1. We"d like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .

我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。

2. In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter into direct business relations with you.

为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .

希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。

4. We look forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.

我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。

5. It’s our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.

我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。

6. We look forward to receiving your quotation very soon.

我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。

7. I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.

我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。

8. We hope to discuss business with you at your earliest convenience.

我们希望在你方便的时候和你洽谈业务。

9. We wish to express our desire to trade with you in leather shoes.

我们非常希望和你进行皮鞋的买卖生意。

10. We look forward to your early reply and trust that through our mutually cooperation we shall be able to conclude this transaction with you in the near further.

我们期待您的及时反馈,并且相信通过互相之间的合作,我们会进行越来越多的交易。

11. I hoped we can do business together and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

希望我们可以一起做生意,期待尽快得到您的回答。

12. I hoped we can cooperate happily.

希望我们合作愉快。

13. I hoped we can continue our cooperation.

希望我们能够继续合作。

14. We sincerely hope that this transaction will turn out to the satisfaction of both parties.

我们真诚地希望本次交易双方都能满意。

15. We hoped that this market trend will continue.

希望市场形势能够继续保持。

16. It is hoped that you will seriously take this matter into consideration and let us have your reply soon.

希望你慎重考虑一下这个事情,并且尽快给我们一个回复。

17. We hoped that you will deal with our request honestly.

希望你们能公正地处理我们的请求。

18. We hope to receive your immediate answer.

希望尽快得到你们的答复。

19. We are looking forward to having your early reply to this matter.

我们期待你们的尽快答复。

20. We hoped that this dispute can be settled through friendly negotiation without being submit for arbitration.

希望此次争端可以通过友好协商的方式解决,而不是通过仲裁的方式解决。

21. We look forward to your settlement at early date.

希望你们尽早进行结算。

22. Your early settlement of this case will be appreciated.

感谢您的早日结算。

23. We hoped you can settle the claim as quickly as possible.

希望尽快解决债权问题。

24. We hoped that there will be no repetition of this kind of trouble in the future .

希望以后不再会有这种麻烦。

25. We expect that you will offer us a lower price as soon as possible.

我们期待你们能够尽快给我们一个比较低的价格。

26. We hoped that the matter can be brought to a satisfactory conclusion.

我们希望这个事情能够得到满意的结果。

27. I do hope this undesirable incident will not stand in the way of our future business.

我希望这个令人不快的意外不会妨碍我们以后的生意。

28.We hope this matter will not effect our good relations and future dealings.

我们希望这件事不会影响我们良好的关系和以后的生意。

29. I wished this business will bring benefit to both of us.

希望这个生意对我们双方都有益。

30. We hoped this incident will not bring any harm to our pleasant relations.

希望这个意外不会伤害我们之间的良好关系。

31.This model of typewriter is efficient and durable, economical and practical for middle school students.

这个型号的打字机对中学生来说,高效、耐用、经济、实惠。

32.The computer we produced is characterized by its high quality, compact size, energy saving and is also easy to learn and easy to operate.

我们生产的计算机其特点是质量好,体积小,节能,而且易学好用。

33.They are not only as low-priced as the goods of other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.

它们不但和其它厂家的产品一样低廉,而且在以下几个方面有其独特的优越性。

34.You will get a 30% increase in production upon using this machine and also it allows one person to perform the tasks of three people.

一旦使用该机器,你们将会增产30%,而且一个人可以顶3个人使用。

35.This product will pay its own way in a year.

该产品一年就可收回成本。

36.This machine will pay back your investment in six months.

该机器半年就可收回投资。

37.The new type of suitcase car designed by our engineers is very ingenious and practical.

我方工程师设计的新款行李车非常精巧、实用。

38.This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around, especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.

这种自行车可以折迭,携带方便,在旅行中或交通堵塞时特别有用。

39.The maximum speed of this kind of variable-speed bicycle is 30 km per hour.

这种变速车每小时的最大速度是30km

40.These machines have few breakdowns and are easy to maintain because of their simple mechanical structure.

这些机器由于机械的构造简单,所以很少故障,易于保养。

41.Compared with the other brands, this kind of type costs less per mile and wears much longer due to its topnotch rubber.

与其它牌子相比,这种轮胎每英里损耗较少,也耐磨一些,因为它是用一种流橡胶做成的。

42.This kind of type is characteristic of nonskid stops on wet roads.

这种轮胎的特点是在潮湿的路面上不打滑。

43.This material has a durable and easy to clean surface.

这种材料的表面耐用并易一地清洗。

44.This kind of air conditioning system is practical and economical for the needs of your company.

这种空调系统实用、经济、能满足贵公司的需要。

45.Our products are of superb quality as well as the typical oriental make-up.

我方产品,质量优良,具有典型的东方特色。

46.Our silk garments are made of super pre silk materials and by traditional silks.

我们的丝绸服装是用传统工艺做成的,采用的是高档真丝面料。

47.The garments are magnificent and tasteful and have a long enjoyed great fame both at home and abroad.

这些服装华丽、高雅、驰名中外,久享盛誉。

48.As our typewriters are made of light and hard alloy, they are both portable and durable.

我们的手提式打字机是用轻质硬合金制造的,故携带方便,经久耐用。

49.The hand bags we quoted are all made of the best leather and of various kinds of styles and colors in order to meet the requirements of all walks of life in your country.

我们所提的手提包均用最好的皮革制造,式样、颜色齐全,以适合贵国各阶层人士的需求。

50.As our product has all the features you need and is 20% cheaper compared with that of Japanese make, I strongly recommend it to you.

我们的产品具备了您所需要的各项特色,而且比日本产品便宜20%,所以我们向您极力推荐。

51.Vacuum cleaners of this brand are competitive in the international market and are the best-selling products of their Kind.

这种牌子的吸尘器在国际市场上颇具竞争力,是同类产品中最畅销的。

52.“Forever”multiple speed racing bicycles are sure to be salable in your market.

永久牌变速跑车在你们的市场上一定很畅销。

53.Owing to its superior quality and reasonable price, our silk has met with a warm reception and quick sale in most European countries.

我们的丝绸质量优良,价格公道,深受大多数欧洲国家的欢迎,非常畅销。

54.We feel that our product is the best kind in Asia and we can very well compete against Japan in price.

我们认为我们的产品在亚洲是最好的,在价格上完全可以与日本竞争。

55.Our goods are greatly appreciated in other markets similar to your own.

我们的产品在其它市场同在贵方市场一样受到欢迎。

56.By virtue of this superior quality, this product is often sold out of stock in many areas.

我们的产品因其优秀的质量,在很多地区经常脱销。

57.Our products are superior in quality and moderate in price and are sure to be saleable in your market.

我们的产品质量优秀,价格适中,在贵方市场上一定很畅销。

58.These items are most salable in our market.

在我方市场上,这些产品是最畅销的。

59.There has been a steady demand in our market for this kind of toy.

在我们的市场上,这种玩具的需求一直很稳定。

60.We have the pleasure in recommending you the goods similar to the samples you sent.

我们很高兴地向你们推荐类同于贵方所提供之样品的样品。

61 We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a state-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods.

很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业生产灯具的国有企业。

62 We are introducing ourselves as one of the leading exporters of the same line of business.

我司是一家同行业的领导性的出口企业。

63 We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods.

很高兴向你介绍我司为一家专业出口罐装货物的国有企业。

64 We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.

我司为自行车及其配件的经销商,从事该行业20余年。

65 Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles

我司致力于从事纺织品出口生意。

66 The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances.

我司从事的主要产品是电子产品

67 Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products.

我司主要致力于农业产品业务。

68 We specialize in the export of table-cloths.

我们主要从事台布出口业务。

69 Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods.

我司主要从事丝织品出口业务。

70 Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments

我司专门从事中国丝绸衣服出口。

71 We are engaged in the import and export of machinery.

我们从事机械进出口业务。

72 We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia.

我们现从事东南亚水果进口生意。

73 We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts.

我们主要从事各类钟表及手表生意。

74 We also take on a variety of silk piece goods

我们也做各类丝织品生意。

75 Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts.

我们的业务范围为日用品,比如领带,腰带和衬衫。

76 We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery

我们在供应最高级罐装鱼方面具有竞争性的价格和及时的交货期的优势。

77 We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.

我们可以接受顾客对于样品个性设计、规格及包装要求的订单。

78 We are now exporting straw and willow products, embroideriesporcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts.

我们出口稻草类和柳制品、刺绣品、瓷陶器、翡翠饰品、古董、中国油画、丝花和各种玩具和礼品。

79 Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture.

我司是一家从事工农业方面的先进技术的机械和化学制品的厂家。

80 Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities

电子产品在我司业务范围内。

81 We also do export business of handmade woven articles.

我们也出口手工丝制业务。

82 We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years

我们已经和许多亚洲国家从事多年的玻璃生意。

83 Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets.

我司主要是将中国产品销往欧洲市场。

84 We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products.

我们也从事化工和农业产品的进出口业务。

85 We have been importing and exporting all kinds of metals and minerals for 30 years and have many customers and friends in over 80 countries and regions.

我们有30多年的金属和矿石进出口历史,已有80余个国家的客户和朋友。

86 Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.

我司是一家集科研、贸易、生产和服务为一体的集团性公司。

87 As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home-electronics, computers and telecommunications in China.

作为一家合资企业,我们在中国家电、计算机和电讯领域获得卓越的地位。

88 We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand names.

我们正准备接受来自客户自有商标和品牌商品的订单。

89 We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years

我们已经从事皮鞋和手套20余年。

90 We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment.

我们已从事设备制造20余年。

91.We assure you that such things will not happen again in our future deliveries.

我们保证这类事情在将来的交付中不再发生。

92.We’d like to avail ourselves this opportunity to assure you our front carefully attention in handling your future order.

我们十分珍惜这次机会,保证在将来的订单中更加注意。

93.Our products are always good as the samples we send, I can promise there will be not debasement of quality.

我们的产品一直如我们发给你的样品那样好,我能保证将不会降低质量。

94.I guarantee that there is not difference in quality between the products we send you next month and what’s samples you saw just now.

我保证在质量上,我们下月发给你的货物和刚才你看到的样品是一样的。

95.I can promise you that the product we send to you will be of A-one quality.

我能保证我们将发给你的产品属于A级。

96.Our products are surely of standard quality.

确信我们产品质量一流。

97.I give you my word that the payment will be made not later than the end of June.

我保证付款将不迟于六月末。

98.I promise I will check into these problems and find out if they were our fault.

我保证我将检查这些问题并确认是否我们的过错。

99.We can make sure that these goods avoid been damaged during the transit.

我们能确信货物在运输过程中避免受损。

100.We will provide a fresh guarantee for the protection of the equipments repaired.

我们将重新保证设备维修的保护。

101.Please quote us for the goods listed I enclosed inquiry sheet giving your prices CIF Jakarta.

请把附件中询价单上的货物价格(雅加达,CIF)报给我们。

102.Please quote us your lowest price CIF Hamburg for ten MT of walnut meat.

请把10吨胡桃肉(CIF,汉堡)的最低价格报给我们。

103.Please quote us FOB London for 100 reams of good quality white poster paper.

请把10令白色海报纸(FOB,伦敦)的最低价格报给我们。

104.Please quote us your most competitive prices in order to consummate business.

为了我们合作圆满,请把最具竞争力的价格报给我们。

105.Please quote us your lowest price for fertilizers .

请把肥料的最低价格报给我们。

106.Please quote us your best price and let us know the minimum quantity for each order.

请把最好的价格报给我们并注明每种产品最小起订量。

107.Please make us a offer on CIF Hong kong bases for handmade leather gloves.

请报给我们手工制作的皮手套价格(CIF,香港)

108.Please make us a offer giving your price FOB New York.

请报给我们价格(FOB,纽约)

109.We have already made an enquire for your articles please make a offer before the end of this month.

我们已对你们的项目做了一个询价,请在这个月底以前报价。

110.I would like to make a enquiry about this type of leather bag.

我想询问一下这种包的价格。

111.We shall be pleased if you finished us with your quotation for this product.

如果你们能对这种产品进行报价,我们将无比高兴。

112.Many of customers are interested in your “Seagull” brand household scissors and we wish to have your CNF Shanghai quotations.

许多客户对你们海鸥牌的家用剪刀很感兴趣,期待您的报价(CNF上海)

113. We want to know the price CIF Tokyo for your printed shirting.

我们想知道已经印好的衣服布料的价格(CIF东京)

114.We are anxious to get a offer for your products.

我们热切地想得到你们的产品。

115. We shall be very glad to receive a offer from you on this brand of radios.

如果能得到你们这种牌子的收音机,我们将很高兴。

116.We shall like to know the offer for the rice of this kind.

我们想知道关于这种米的价格。

117.We"d like to know the minimum order quality per color and per design.

我们想知道每种颜色,每种款式的最小起订量。

118.What price could you quote us on two dozen sets?

你们给我们报的2打的价格是多少?

119.Would you please quote us a price one your 71 * 81 reversible wool blankets 15% wool and 85% cotton, bound with rayon satin?

请报给我们以下产品价格:71*81的羊毛毯子,成份15%羊毛,85%棉,人造丝绑定的?

120.How much you asking for this brand of ties?

你们想订多少这种牌子的领带?

121.If we order 10,000 units what would be your offer?

如果我们订10,000套,你们会提供什么优惠?

122.What’s the price for 1000 Kg of white sugar.

请问1000KG的白糖的价格是多少?

123. Can you supply this quality at approximately 50% cents per meter?

请问你们是否能够提供这种质量的,大约每米50%分?

124.If our order is a substantial one how much will you bring your price down?

如果我们的采购量是固定的,你们能降价多少?

125.How much discount could you offer on a order of this size ?

请问一个这种尺寸的定单,能得到多少折扣?

126.Please inform us what special offer you can make us ?

请告知我方,你们会给我们什么特殊的优惠?

127.Here is a list of my requirements I"d to have your lowest quotations CIF New York.

这张单子是我们的要求,我想知道到纽约的最低CIF价格。

128.Please inform us of your lowest price CIF London.

请把伦敦CIF的最低价格报给我们。

129.We’d appreciate it very much if you let us know what discount you can grant us if we give you a large order of your products.

如果我方采购量很大,你方会给我方多少折扣,请告知,我方将非常感激。

130.Please let us have your best quotation by tomorrow together with the appropriate time of shipment.

请于明天告知我方:最好的价格和装船期。

131.This offer is subject to your reply reaching here on or before 29,June.

我方接受以你方答复为准的报盘,但需在629日前到达。

132.If we can receive your order within the next 10 days, we will make you a firm offer at the prices quoted.

如果我方能在10天内能接到你方订单,我方将按所报价格确定订单。

133.This offer is firm for 5 days.

该盘的有效期为5

134.The price we quoted is on FOB Shanghai bases instead of CIF Hong kong bases and our offer will be valid until August 31.

我方的报价以FOB上海,而不是CIF香港。我方报盘的有效期至831日。

135.We make you the offer subject to your apply reaching us not later than noon December 23.

我方接受以你方答复为准的报盘,但需不迟于1223日中午到达。

136.We have the offer ready for you.

我们已准备好给你方的报盘。

137.I’d to remind you that we have to withdraw our offer is we don’t hear you by next Monday.

我方要提醒你方,若我们不能在下个星期一前收到答复,该报盘将会被撤销。

138.This offer will remain effective for another 10 days from June 1.

该报盘从61日起10天内有效。

139.The quality of our product is good and the prices is reasonable so we are confident that you will accept our offer dated 4th May.

我方产品物美价廉,因此我们对你方能接受我方报盘很有信心,但需在54日前。

140.Sincerly the market is advancing rapidly the price we offered you is the best I believe.

自市场的飞速发展,我相信我方所报的价格是最合理的。

141.Here are our latest price sheet. You will see that our prices is most competitive.

这是我方最近的价格单。你能发现我方的价格是最具竞争力的。

142.We believe that the price we offer you can compete well with those of other firms.

我们相信我们所报的价格与其他公司相比更具竞争力。

143.We hope you will accept our offer and give us order soon.

我方希望你方能尽快接受报盘并下订单。

144.We feel better offer will give you full satisfaction .I hope to receive a favorable reply from you soon.

我方感到好的报盘能令你方满意。希望能尽快收到你方令人欣喜的答复

145.If you think our proposal acceptable please let us have your order at early date.

如果你方认为可以接受我们的提议,请早日订单。

146.We have the pleasure in offering you our product.

我们很荣幸将我方产品报盘给你方。

147.We are interested in making you a offer on our hand-make carpets which is well received in the overseas market.

我方很荣幸为你方就手工制地毯报盘,这种地毯在海外广受好评。

148.Our price for 200 dozens pairs of plastic shower curtains with matching drapeswould be 45 USD shall we hold them for your order?

200打塑料窗帘以45美元。我方还为你方保留订单吗?

149.We give you price of 1440$ FOB Chicago.

我方给你方的价格是1440美元,FOB芝加哥。

150.We are pleased to quote you for 1500 dozen man shirts as for the sample you send before at price 5/piece CIF New York for promote shipment.

我们很高兴就1500打男式衬衫给你方报价,每件5元,CIF纽约,即时装运。按之前你方寄来的样品。

151.In compliance with your request we are now offering you 2000 dozens magnifiers at 30$ per dozen CIF San Francisco September shipment.

根据你方要求,我方提供你方2000打放大镜,每打30美元,CIF旧金山,九月装运。

152.You will note that we are in the position to offer you 50 long tons of ten for sheet at the attractive price of 135 per long tons CNF Shanghai.

我方会给你方提供50长吨,每单10长吨,以非常优惠的价格,每长吨135,CIF上海。

153.We offer your 1500 tons of Canada oats at the price of 500 pounds /ton.

我们为你方提供1500吨加拿大燕麦片,每吨500英磅。

154. We can quote you the price of 75$ / typewriter and 10% discount on shipping.

我方的报价是75美元一台打字机,如果海运的话,有10%的折扣。

155.Our average whole sell price is 180$ / unit.

我们的平均售价是每个180美元。

156.We offer you firm 2,000 tons of chemical fertilizer at 150 per long ton CIF Vietnam deliver in April.

我方为你公司提供2000吨化学肥料,每长吨150CIF越南,4月起运。

157. We can offer a quality discount of up to 15% but we are prepare to give 20% discount for a offer to buy the complete stuff.

我方可提供15%的质量折扣,但我们准备给20%的折扣,如若你方将全部买下。

158.I have here our price sheet on a FAS vessel basis ,the price are given without engagement.

我这里有我们的FAS船边交货的价格单,这个价格是不容商议的。

159.As prices is steady raising, we’d advise you to place your order without delay.

因为价格正在稳步上升,我方建议你方早日下订单。

160.Our product is in great demand and supplies is limited so we would recommend that you accept this offer as soon as possible.

我方产品需求量大,供应有限。因此我方建议你方尽早接受此报盘。

161. We hope you will consider our counter-offer most favorably and tell us your decision at your earliest convenience.

我方希望贵方能认真考虑我方的还盘,并尽快告知决定。

162.We wish you will reconsider your price and give a new bid so that there could be a possibility for us to meet half way.

我方希望你方重新考虑一下报价,如果能够重新报价,我方可以折中处理

163.To accept the price you quote would leave us only a small profit on our sales because the principle demand in our city is for articles in the medium price range.

如果接受你方报价,我们将没有多少利润可赚,因为本地市场主要销售中等价格的产品。

164.Your competitors are offering considering lower prices and unless you can reduce your quotations we have to buy else where.

你方的竞争者出价相当低,除非你们降价,否则我们只好去其他地方购买

165.To accept your present quotation would mean a heave loss to us not to speak of profit.

接受你方的报价将会使我方损失惨重,更别说利润了

166.I wish to point out that your offer are higher than some of your competitors in other countries.

我想指出你方的报价比来自其他国家竞争者的报价高

167.Your price really leaves not margin for reduction what so ever?

你方价格是不是真的没有下降的余地了

168.We can obtain the same quality through another channel at much lower price than that you quoted us.

我方可以以比你方报价低的价格从其他渠道购买商品

169.There is big difference between your price and those of your competitors .

你方报价和竞争者的报价相差很大

170. We hoped you will quote your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but to place our orders else where.

我方希望贵方可以报出最低价,否则我们只好到其他地方下订单

171.If you insist on your original offer it will reduce our profit considerably.

如果你方坚持最初的报价,我方的利润将大幅缩减

172.We didn’t expect that the discount you offer would be so low.

我方没有想到你方给的折扣这么低

173.Your price should be base on the actual situation of our customers.

你方报价应该基于我方客户的实际状况

174.In our market products of similar types are so many and with such a lower prices that many of our regular customers may switch other companies I am afraid.

在我方市场,相似产品很多,并且价格更低,我方担心很多老顾客会流失

175.Your offer is not acceptable because we have another supplier offering similar quality products at 5% discount.

无法接受你方报盘,因为另外一个供应商给我们5%折扣

176. Your quotation is by no means favorable with those of other origins.

你方的报价并不比其他报价有优势

177.I am sorry to say that your prices are about 9% higher than those offered by other suppliers.

我方很遗憾的通知贵方,你方价格比其他供应商要高9%

178.Compared with what is quoted by other supplier, your price is uncompetitive.

与其他供应商报价相比,你方价格缺乏竞争力

179.Your price compares unfavorable with your competitors.

你方报价对竞争者报价没有优势

180.Our counter offer is well in line with the international market, fair and reasonable.

我方还盘与国际市场相符,公平合理

181.Your offer is wider than we can consider.

你的出价比我们想象的要高。

182.We very much regret to state that our end user here find your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.

我们很遗憾的声明:我们的消费者认为你的价格太高了,而且和普遍的市场价比,高的过分了。

183.We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.

我们感谢你的商品质量这么好,但我们不会接受你的条件。

184.We find your prices are two high to be acceptable.

我们发现你的价格太高了,我们无法接受。

185.We regret to say that your offer is not at least encouraging.

我们很遗憾的告诉你的出价一丁点也不让我们满意。

186.The quotation submitted by you is too high.

你提交的报价太高了。

187.We regret that it is impossible for us to entertain the bid.

很抱歉,您的出价我们无法接受。

188.You are making us to pay too high price that will put us in a tide corner.

你方的价格太高,它会使得我方陷入困境。

189.It would be impossible for me to push any sales at such high prices.

你方的订价如此之高,我方根本无法推销。

190.Your price is beyond our expectation.

你方的价格超出了我们的预料。

191.You should know that the price of same product should be fixed differently in different market, but yours is definitely too high in our market.

您应该知道同样产品因市场不同,定价应有不同。按照我们这里的市场行情,你们的价格也太高了。

192.Your quotation of sewing machines is too high to be acceptable.

你们的缝纫机价格高的让人无法接受。

193.We regret to say that your price is on the high side, we do not think there is any possibility of business unless you cut your price by 20%.

很遗憾,你方的价格偏高,如果你方不能降价20%,生意根本没办法谈成。

194.Your price has gone up so rapidly that it would be impossible for us to push any sales at such a price.

你方的价格涨得太快,我方根本无法以如此高价销售你方产品。

195.We regret to say there is no possibility of business because of your high price.

很遗憾,因你方的价格也太高,根本没可能达成交易。

196.The price you offer is entirely unworkable.

你方的报价根本行不通。

197.If you hang on the original offer business is impossible.

如果你方坚持按原来报价,生意根本没办法谈下去

198.If you able to make the price easier , we might take a larger quality.

如果你方能出价更合理,我们可能会加大订单数量。

199.There is a little likelihood of concluding business at your price.

按你方价格,毫无可能达成交易。

200.We think your offer is not favorable for us to increase the market share on our end.

你方报价不利于增大我们这里的市场份额。

201.Your counter offer is much too low ,especially considering the small amount of your order.

你的还盘太低,尤其是这么小的订单量

202.Our prices fixed on a reasonable level.

我们的价格处于合理的水平

203.Our products are modestly priced.

我们产品的价格适中

204.This is the best price we can give you.

这是我报给你的最优价格

205.The price has been reduced to the limit.

价格已经下降到临界点

206.Our price is already on its lowest level.

我们的价格已经是地板价了

207.There is little scope for further reducing the price.

已经没有进一步降价的空间了

208.Considering quantities has been sold at this level any further reduction is out of the question.

考虑已经在这个价格上出售的数量,再降价已经勉为其难了

209.We can not make any further discounts.

我们不能再有任何的折扣了

210.This is our rock bottom price, we can’t make any further concessions .

这是我们的底价,我们不能再做任何让步

211.Sorry, we generally don’t quote on a discount basis.

不好意思,我不一般不在折扣基础上报价

212.We can’t make any allowance for this lot.

我们不能再做任何让步

213.This is the very best offer we can make for you, we consider this a rock bottom price indeed.

这是我们能为贵司提供的最佳报盘,我们认为这的确是地板价

214.I am afraid there is no room to negotiate the price.

恐怕没有再议价的空间了

215.This is a special offer and it is not subject to our usual discount.

这是一个特殊的报盘,它不针对我们普通的折扣

216.The possibility of fallen price is rather remote I am afraid.

恐怕价格下降的可能性是非常遥远的

217.The price we offer you is the lowest, we can’t do better.

我们给你报的是最低价,我们不能再让步了

218.We are very much regret to say that we can’t cut the price to the extend you required.

非常遗憾的告诉你我们不能再降价来满足你的要求

219.We are in a difficult position to satisfied your request for reducing the price.

我们处境困难,无法在你降价的要求让你满意

220.It is really difficult to comply with your request to shading the price.

的确很难回复你降价的要求

221.I dare say that the price we offer compare favorably with any quotation you can obtain elsewhere.

与你从其它任何地方获得的报价相比,我敢说我们的报价是最合理的

222.I am afraid you won’t find another company who will give you a cheaper price than ours.

恐怕你不能从其它公司获得比我司更便宜的报价了

223.What we give you is a good price. We don’t think it could be put any better. Take it or leave it, it’s up to you.

我们给你报了个好价格,我们不想再做任何让步,接受与否,你看着办吧

224.If you compare the quality of our good with that of other country, you will see our price is very reasonable.

如果拿我们的产品质量与其它国家的相比,你会发现我们的价格是非常合理的

225.The price we quote you for belts is much lower than that of last year’s. You must found it very competitive.

我们给你报的皮带的价格比去年低了许多,你一定会发现它是非常有竞争力的

226.Our offer might be a bit high, but you will soon make bigger profits when market fluctuation stopped.

我们的报价也许有点高,但你很快会发现当市场波动停止时你会获利颇丰

227.The present market situation is on the upward our trend ,so you don’t have to worry about the profit.

当前市场趋势是上升的,所以你不必担心利润

228.Our product is very competitive so there is no question of profit.

我们的产品是非常有竞争力的,所以在利润上没有任何问题

229.Your count-offer seems to be a little tide if so our profit margin will be too small.

你的还盘似乎有点高,如果这样,我们的利润空间将非常小

230.If you increase your initial order to 30,000 , I suppose we could consider reducing the price to 300,080$ per unit.

如果你将订单增加到30000的话,我想我们的单价可降到300080美金

231. If you double the order, we may consider giving you a 8% discount.

如果订单翻倍的话,我们可以考虑给你8%的折扣

232.The best we can do is to allow you 2% off our quotation.

我们最多能做到的是我们报价降低2%

233.There is so many rich people in your area ,to them a high price means a good quality product.

你所在的区域有这么多富人,对他们而言,高价格意味着产品高品质

234.If you stick to your count offer without any compromise we may not able to make a deal.

如果你坚持你的还盘而不做任何让步的话,我们的生意也许泡汤了

235.Your bid is obviously out of line with the price ruling and the present market.

你的报价明显出乎了当前市场主流价格

236.We regret we can not book your order according to your count-offer.

根据你的还盘,我们很遗憾不能接受你的订单

237.Our table cloth is modestly priced and quite sellable in your market.

我们的台布价格适中,并且适于在贵司的市场上销售

238.We don’t think that this price can be consider high in your market.

我们不认为这个价格在贵司的市场上有点高

239.We feel that your counter-offer is not proper because of the price for such a material is on the raise at present.

我们认为你的还盘不合理,因为这种材料的价格目前呈上升趋势

240.We are not at in a position to entertain business at your price since it is far below our cost price.

根据你的价格,我们处于不能做成生意的处境,因为它远远低于我们的成本价

241.All your quotations are on FOB Vancouver basis may I ask if you allow any discount?

你所有的报价为FOB Vancouver,我想问的是能否有点折扣?

242.Isn’t it possible to give us a little more discount?

能否多给我们一些折扣?

243.If you are prepare to give me some allowance I will consider placing an order for 10,000 dozens.

如果你准备给我们一点优惠的话,我将会下10000打的订单。

244.Should you be prepare to reduce your price we might come to terms.

你会降些价吗,这样我们将会成交。

245.If I show you a offer lower than yours ,would you be able to conclude transaction at that price ?

如果我让你看一下比你更低的报价,你能终止那个价格交易吗?

246.If the order is a substantial one how much would you come down?

如果这个订单是个实盘的话,你能降多少?

247.May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices ?

我们可以建议你能在报价上做些折扣吗?

248.If we place an order for 2,000 dozen up can you give us a special discount?

如果我们下2000打的订单,你能给我们一个特别的折扣吗?

249.If our order is more than 10,000 MT would you give us a additional 6% commission ?

如果我们的订单超过10000公吨,你能否给我们一个6%的额外佣金。

250.We hope you will allowance us some discount on our purchase of 6,000 dozens.

我们希望我们购买6000打时能给我们一些折扣。

251.We’ld like to ask for reduction in price because of the large size of our order.

我们要求降价,因为我们的订单很大。

252.Since the present market is so weak, you have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.

既然目前的市场这么疲软,如果让我们增加销售量的话,你必须降价。

253.We hope to get your best offer for bicycles.

我们希望能获得关于自行车的最佳报价。

254.We invite quotation of the lowest price.

我们希望获得最低价格的报价。

255.May we suggest that you perhaps make some allowance on your quoted prices?

我们可以建议你们能在报格上打个折扣吗?

256.If you reduce the price by 2% I think we can do twenty metric tons.

如果你能降价2%,我们可订20公吨。

257.If possible we’d like to ask for reduction of 5,000.50 Per MT.

如果可能的话,我们要求第公吨降5,000.50

258.If you are will to give me a 5% reduction I will order 5,000 dozens.

如果你能降5%,我们将订5,000打。

259.The sugar of French-made has been sold at level 98$ per long ton ,if you can reduce your limit by say 8% we might come to terms.

法国产的粮已经卖到每长吨98美金,如果你能降价8%,我们可能会成交。

260.We would very much like to place further order with you if you could bring down your price by 15% ,otherwise we can only switch our requirement to other suppliers.

如果你能降价15% ,我们将非常希望能向你下长期的订单,否则我们只有转向其它供应商。

261.No one can do business at such a unreasonably high prices, you have to cut them down by 10% I am afraid.

这么不合理的高价没有人能够做生意,恐怕你要降价10%

262.We should book a trial order with you provided you will give us 5% commission.

如果你能给我5%佣金的话,我们可以先下个试单。

263.Only by cutting the price by more than 10% can more customers be lured to your products.

只有降价10%以上顾客才能被诱导购买你们的产品。

264.We would like to ask for 10% off your offer if our offer is more than 2,500 unit per season.

如果我们的订单每季超过2,500单位,我们要求降价10%

265.We hope that you will give us a special discount of 2% if we order more than10,000 sets.

如果订单超过10,000套,我们希望你能给我们特别的2%折扣。

266.Please make a discount of 5% off the prices in the catalog.

请给我们目录上价格5%的折扣。

267.We hope that you will make a at least 5% reduction on your quotation or business is not possible.

我们希望你们报价至少降低5%,否则生意将无法进展。

268.We can accept the goods only at a reduction of 20% at the contract price.

我们能接受产品合同价格降低的20%价格。

269.If you can lower your limit by 5% , business is hopeful.

若你们能够降价5%,生意还是有希望的。

270.We will place our order with you if you can lower your price to 1200 pounds per MT.

若价格低于每公吨1200磅,我们将向你下订单。

271.On order for 100 pieces or more we are allow a special discount for 1.5%.

订单为100件或更多,我们将给你1.5%的特别折扣。

272.A discount of 5% maybe allowed if the quantity for each specification is more than 1000 cents.

若每一规格的数量超过1000分的话,5%的折扣可能被允许。

273.For quantities if 500 units we can offer a discount of 15% on our price list.

如果订单数量为500套的话,我们可以在价格单基础上给予15%的折扣。

274.We are glad to make a 5% discount for a order of 100 dozen or more.

对于订单为100打或更多,我们乐意给予5%的折扣。

275.We should be please to allow you the requested discount of 5% ,if you will to raise your order to 50,000 pieces.

如果你将订单增加到50,000件的话,我们乐意给你所要求的5%的折扣。

276.We would entitle you to 10% discount during July on any thing you buy..

对你七月份购买的任何产品,我们有权力给你10%的折扣。

277.You can receive a special 15% discount on orders place before the end of December.

十二月底前你们可获得订单15%的特别折扣。

278.If your order is large enough we are ready to reduce our prices by 5%.

如果你的订单足够大,我们准备给你降价5%

279. There is a 10% discount if your order in volume.

若你的订单庞大,可有10%的折扣。

280.If an order is exceptional large, we are prepare to increase the discount.

如果订单格外大,我们准备增加折扣。

281.If you are willing to buy the whole lot once and for all ,we can grant you a discount of 8% on the price.

若你能一次买一整套或更多,我们同意在价格上给你8%的折扣。

282.To help you sell our product as an exception we will give you a special discount of 5% .

为帮你销售我们的产品,我们额外给你5%的特别折扣。

283.We will bring our price down by 5% for a good start for business relationships.

为了我们业务关系的良好开端,我们将降价5%

284.In order to close this deal, we shall further reduce our price by 5%.

为了成交,我们将进一步降价5%

285.For the sake of our long-term friendship ,we are going to accept the price reduction on the radios. How about 6% off?

为了长期的友谊,我们准备接受收音机降价,降6%如何?

286.In order to help you to develop business in this line, we are prepare to offer you a discount of 5%.

为帮助你在该行业开展业务,我们准备给你5%的折扣。

287.In order to wind up this transaction with you we are ready to take 3% off this original quotation.

为了和你加强联系,我们已经在原来的报价上降价3%

288.After careful consideration ,we decide to bring the price down to 420$/ unit.

经过认真考虑,我们决定每套降到420美金。

289.We are prepare to offer our computers to you at the special discount rate of 15%.

我们正准备对我司计算机给你15%的特别折扣。

290.Our quotation is subject to 5% commission.

我们的报价还需再加上5%的佣金。

291. In view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we prepare to accept your price.

鉴于过于几年的良好合作,我们准备接受你方的价格。

292.As a gesture of friendship , we accept the price of 50,000 $ for 10,000 pairs of leather shoes.

作为友好表示,我们接受10,000双皮鞋50,000美金的价格。

293.It seems there is nothing more I can do but to accept this price.

似乎只有接受这个价格,别无它选。

294.How about meeting each other half way and each of us make further concession so that business can be concluded.

会议一半,我们双方各让一步以使业务成交。

295.I think that we should come to a compromise with each other in order to get the deal done.

我认为我们应该各自折衷一下以便业务成交。

296.Business is quite possible if each side makes some concessions.

若双方各自做些让步,生意是很易达成的。

297.If it is really so, we have to agree to your payment terms.

如果真是这样,我们不得不同意你的付款条款。

298.We’d like to reduce the original offer slightly as a compromise.

我们稍降原始报价,以示让步。

299.We may consider making some concessions in our price.

我们可以在价格上做些让步。

300.In order to encouraging business we are prepare to make reduction.

为了促成生意,我们准备降价。

【商务英语口语素材】商务英语口语900句(一)

http://m.jianqiaoenglish.com/79346.html

推荐访问:商务英语一级口语题目 国际商务英语口语
相关阅读商务英语 
热点推荐